Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hard at Work

I believe I told you all that I would finish my Shifts chapter some time yesterday, and that is officially done. Now I am going to be working on my Harry Potter chapter and finishing that up.

It's already nearing completion, so I don't actually have that much to write. I may even be able to finish it some time today, though I don't want to make any promises just in case I am wrong.

Ha...

Does anyone else find it bothersome that updates are still coming in slowly? I remember a time where I would get an update to at least two or three stories a day. Now I'm lucky if I get an update to one every few days.

The only person writing who seems to be making fast updates is Megamatt09, and as interesting as his stories are, his English is horrible.

I did just get an update to The Newest Challenger, however, which is pretty awesome. On the other hand, one of my favorite Harry/Crossover stories, Rise of the Arcane, seems to be discontinued because Angeldoctor lost all of his notes. That's depressing.

In either event, hopefully I will be able to put out my next Harry Potter chapter today so that at least you guys will have something interesting to read.