Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Very unfortunate announcement

I regret to inform everyone who was awaiting my next chapter of Harry Potter with anticipation that it looks like you'll be waiting awhile longer. I'm not really sure what happened, but it looks like my file has become... corrupted? I don't know. I tried opening my file today and this really strange option box called ASCII Filter Options opened up on my Openoffice program when I tried opening my file. When I clicked Ok, because really, what else was I suppose to do, my file for chapter six appeared like this:

##################################################################################################################################################################################

Essentially, what I have now is 8 pages of THAT, where before I had nearly 16 pages of writing.

I have no clue how to fix this, I can't find any automatically saved back ups, and I did not have a back up of this anywhere else. So unless one of you guys knows how to fix this, it's going to be a while before I can post the next chapter.