Monday, May 27, 2013

Comicon!

So I went to Comicon in Arizona yesterday, and I have to admit, it was pretty awesome. Don't know if you guys have ever been a comic convention, but they're pretty bad ass. There were a lot of people there, and a good deal of super awesome costumes.

I'm the dude in the Dante Costume. Just in case you were wondering. And yes, she is pointing a gun at my head.
....
....
It's a damn good thing I'm half devil or getting a bullet in my head might actually kill me!

Yes, that is a real stuffed alien.

Don't know what their designation is, but I always thought female spartans were dead sexy.

If you do not know who these two are, I'm not talking to you.

Yes, that is Chun-li, the real Chun-li. She'll kick your ass until it's grass!


Me and Solid Snake. Yes, we met at a comic convention. That's where all famous heroes and anti-heroes go.

I can't believe he gave me bunny ears. He's so lucky Rebellion got confiscated at the door or I would have stabbed him.
So yeah, that was me at Comicon. I was kinda lonely since, well, I went alone... but I met a couple of cool people there so I guess it's ok. Didn't meet many chicks though. Of course, that could have just been because they were in flocks and I'm pathologically shy.