Monday, May 6, 2013

Dun, Dun, Done

You ever have one of those days where your muse is going absolutely crazy and spouting ideas like a mofo on crack? No? That's probably a good thing.

Yesterday, my muse went absolutely haywire. Chapter 5 for Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin went from 2,469 words to finished at just a little over 10,000 words not including any Authors Notes. Yes, that's right. The chapter is, for all intents and purposes done.

You may officially proclaim my awesomeness to the world now.

Bwahahahahaha!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA -

*Cough* *Hack* *Cough*

....

Ok, I think I'm done with the evil laughter thing.

Naturally, I still need to proof read my chapter. That's why I haven't posted it yet. I want this chapter to be my best one yet so I'm really working hard on correcting all those mistakes I've made.

I believe I've said before... in, like, one of my earlier posts or something, but my fingers type faster than my brain thinks.

That.... kinda makes it sound like I'm slow, doesn't it?

Ha. Oh well.

Anyways! My fingers type quicker than my mind can think, which means I tend to make more grammatical errors than most people. I have a particular issue when it comes to using homophones. Hence, the reason I need to be careful when I proof read my work.

Anyways, you guys should see chapter 4 to Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin up either some time today or tomorrow. It depends on how long it takes me to proof read this chapter.