Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Essentially Done


I'm pleased to announce that I am technically finished with chapter 23 of Gaia's Sennin, just like I said I would be. Aren't you all happy that I keep my promises to update when I said I would? Pokemaster12, in rain or shine, always keeps his updates on time! Ha! I rap good. I could totally be like Killer Bee! No, better than Killer Bee. I'm gonna be the rappin' KING! BWAHAHAHAHAHA...hahaha... ha... ha...


I just remembered, rappers don't do the whole evil villain laughing thing.

Dammit!

Anyways, I won't be posting the chapter just yet, because I still need to proof read it several times to make sure there aren't any mistakes, or make sure the mistakes I do have are kept to a minimum. Gotta make sure my work is up to snuff and all that. If I'm going to be a hard ass on other peoples work when I review, then I need to be at least twice as hard an ass on my own work.

This means I will probably update Gaia's Sennin sometime this Friday, Saturday at the latest. Please be sure to look forward to it.

Now, I shall leave all of you for now. If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to post something here. I have an email alert that let's me know when someone has posted something on my blog, so I will know when you guys put something here. I may not be able to answer right away, cuz, you know, I've got work and all that, but I will answer as soon as I can.