Thursday, May 23, 2013

No Q&A this time.

So it looks like I don't have any questions that need answering for Chapter 23 of Ten Tailed Wolf. I'm honestly not that surprised. Story of the Ten Tailed Wolf is my least popular fanfic. I think I only got, like, 17 reviews for my last chapter. It's the reason I don't update this story very often.

I figured since I no one asked me any questions about my most recently updated story, I would simply give you guys a status update.

I am currently working on Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin, chapter 9, and making good progress. I suspect the chapter will be finished sometime this weekend. This will be the second to last chapter I put out before Harry's summer is concluded and he finds himself going back to Hogwarts. I just need to add a few things and tie up some loose ends.

Hopefully, the chapter will be enjoyable.

And in other news, Comicon is coming to Arizona this weekend. I thought about going, but I don't have anyone to go with this weekend and, well, I only go to these events to socialize with friends so I don't think I'll be going to this one. Too bad, I have several awesome costumes that are just waiting to be used.