Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pretty much finished

You'll all be pleased to know that I managed to finish my chapter for Ashikabi no Shinobi yesterday. The only reason I haven't posted yet is because I still have to go through it and proof read my work. Chances are good I have a lot of mistakes since it's basically a rough draft. It's also more than likely a number of things will be changed, rewritten or added to the chapter before I decide to post it.

That's actually one of the reasons I do my own editing and proof reading these days. Chances are good I won't be satisfied with my first draft and will make a lot of changes to the original chapter. If I gave it to someone else to beta, they would just end up having to beta it again, several more times at least, until I was satisfied with all my changes.

That being said, Chapter 24 should come out sometime today. So now you all have another reason to celebrate besides Cinco de Drinko this weekend.


In other news Iron Man 3 just came out two days ago. I was actually thinking of seeing it, but since I haven't seen the second one yet I want to watch that first. I don't know if the second and third movies are connected in anyway, or if they can be watched as stand alones, but I could never feel comfortable watching a movie knowing that