Thursday, May 2, 2013

Slow and Steady Wins the Race... I just hope I'm not turning into a tortoise.

I'm getting further and further along with Ashikabi no Shinobi. Yesterday I had 6,967 words, today I have 11,045 words written. That's over 4,000 word difference.

It's getting easier to write certain aspects of the story. I think it's just because I'm getting back into the groove of writing for this story in particular. Sometimes when you drop a story for so long it's hard to pick it up again, but once you start going in gets easier, like the whole riding a bike thing people always talk about.

So far the only fight I've finished right now is Homura's. I won't be giving spoilers by telling you who he fought, but I think I did a decent job of showing his strength while not making the other Sekirei pathetically weak. Now I just need to do that with the rest of my Sekirei battles and we'll be good to go.

I don't really have much more to add. I'm currently finishing up Akitsu's fight with Shiina, and will need to do the same to Uzume's battle.

The other fights featuring Musubi and Tsukiumi won't end until after Naruto has rescued Yukari.