Saturday, June 1, 2013

A question, a decision. One moment that can change the future... or at least what fanfiction story I should write next

So... I have a question for all of you. It is a very important question, one that could easily change the entire course of our future and possibly turn the world on it's head.

...

...

Ok, so really, all it's going to do is decide which story I work on next. Ha... you think people would appreciate my sense for the dramatic.

Anyways, the question is this, which story do you guys want me to work on? Right now there are two options to choose from Namikaze's Return or Shifts in Life. I will tell you right now that Shifts would be easier for me to write as I already have an idea for the next arc. Namikaze's Return will be significantly harder because, while I know what the arc is, I'm going to need to do boatloads of research to write it. I'm going to have to watch the destruction of Konoha at Pains hand arc of the anime, and also need to do research on Kumo shinobi so I can decide which ninja fights which path.

If you do decide you want me to write for Namikaze's Return, help a man out and tell him which Kumo shinobi you think should fight which Path of Pain.