Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hmmm... I can't seem to think of a title today.

There really isn't much going on in my life right now. At least as far as fanfiction is concerned. I'm making good progress with chapter 42 and everything is on schedule. Nothing to worry about there.

What I do worry about is the lack of updates from good authors. It seems that there has been a recent drought when it comes to fanfic stories. Many of my favorite authors are just not updating. I do understand that people have a life outside of Fanfiction.net, I have one as well, but I still manage to update more stories in a week than most people do in 6 months, and this is on top of my full time job, my search for a better paying job, and my social life.

Sigh... I just wish someone aside from me would update with some regularity.