Monday, June 3, 2013

I have made a decision!

Since there were very few opinions of which story people would rather me write for, and of the people who offered their opinions it was pretty much a tie anyways, I have decided to write the next chapter for Shifts in Life. I do so because this one will be easier to write, I already have the basic idea for my next arc down and I can get started right away, whereas Namikaze's Return will take me reading through several chapters worth of manga, watching the Pein destroys Konoha arc, and reading up on all of Kumogakure's more well known shinobi via wikipedia before I could even think of writing the next chapter for that story.

I have already made some decent progress with Shifts, a little over 3,000 words. I suspect that if I keep up a pace of writing 2,000 word each day, I should be able to finish the chapter by Saturday or Sunday. It shouldn't be too hard, I can write 2,000 words in less than an hour. The only real problem will be proof reading my story and checking my English.

Let us hope that my talent in the English language keeps at a decent level. I don't see why it shouldn't, but you never know.