Friday, June 7, 2013

Managed to finish a bit early

So, I managed to finish chapter 42 a bit early and decided to give you guys something nice to read on your Friday afternoon after you get off work or whatever. I do hope you enjoyed the chapter.

As you will likely realize from reading, this arc is based around the Naruto: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom movie. I felt it would be nice to tell my plot through this medium since it has never been done yet, at least as far as I have seen.

I don't want people thinking that the Crescent Moon Kingdom bit is actually what the plot is about though. Far from being the plot, it's really just the medium I decided to use to drive my character development.

Some of you may have noticed that Naruto has not forgiven Jiraiya. I always found it unrealistic in fanfics when Jiraiya tells Naruto about his heritage and Naruto just kicks him in the balls and all is well again. In this, Naruto is actually holding a grudge against Jiraiya and refuses to accept the man as his godfather. This is actually one this arc is about. Naruto learning to accept and move on.