Monday, June 10, 2013

One picture missing

Alright! Here's the drill people! My character bio page finally has pictures for almost all of my characters. I'll admit, I'm still dissatisfied. Some of the pictures I had to use the people in them were just too old. In fact, most of the pictures I used for Harry's friends were that way. Only Harry (who in my story is being played by Logan Lerman from Percy Jackson instead of Daniel Radcliff), Hermione Granger (who is still being played by Emma Wattson) and Neville Longbottom (same actor from the movies, can't remember his name) are the only people whose pictures match their age. All the others are simply too old.

I have to admit, it bothers me. Most would probably say I'm being too obsessed, but I can't help it.

Anyways, the only character who does not have a picture yet is Terry Boot, who I have yet to figure out who to use. I need someone who has pale skin, short brown hair, and gray (or at least as close to gray as possible) eyes.

Do you guys know anyone like that?