Friday, June 21, 2013

Posting!

Chapter 25 of Namikaze's Return has been posted. You may now give praise to the all mighty log for allowing this chapter to be bestowed upon you.

Praise be to the log!

This chapter was kind of difficult for me to write. I think that was mainly because I was writing a mostly summons battle with only having one group of summons. As far as I know, no Kumo shinobi has any summoning contract, so Pain was the only one doing the summoning.

And of course, all summons do when not battling against another summon is destroy property. Seriously, the amount of times I had to write about various pieces of property being destroyed in this chapter was ludicrous. It made a good portion of this chapter feel kind of redundant.

Still, I think it turned out alright. You guys will have to let me know what you think.