Monday, July 1, 2013

A little late

This is a little bit late. I do apologize for that but I woke up later than usual this morning and had to leave if I wanted to hit the gym before work.

I also didn't have much to say... or write, so it's not like there's anything important here other than the knowledge that the next chapter to Ashikabi no Shinobi is coming along well.

On a side note, I did not get the job I applied for at State Farm. I managed to get the second interview but I guess they didn't like me or something. I got an email a while ago stating that I and I quote 'lack the necessary qualifications' they wanted.

Naturally, I was kinda pissed. There are people working in the same position I applied for that don't even have a bachelors degree, yet they get the job and I apparently 'lack the necessary qualifications'? What the fuck? It's a call center. You receive calls and type down information into a computer.

Anyways, I hope you all have a pleasant day.