Friday, July 5, 2013

Now playing! Chapter 26 of Ashikabi no Shinobi!

This is just a reminder that chapter 26 has been posted.

Or at least it normally would be, but because I'm a rather talkative fellow, I have decided to make this a bit more... um... what's the word I'm looking for? Intimate? No. Intensive? Nuh uh. Intrepid? I don't think that's a very pleasant word.

Well, why don't we just go with friendly? Yes, friendly.

And now that my tangent has ended, I wanted to say that I hope you all had an awesome 4th of July... at least, I hope you had an awesome 4th of July if you live in America, since I don't think any other countries celebrate American independence day.

Anyways, I hope you guys got to watch lots of fireworks and expwosions... erm... explosions. Sorry, I had a Sayuri moment there.