Sunday, July 28, 2013

You know what's really annoying?

Just this morning when I was checking my inbox I found a message from some dude. For the sake of being polite I shall not name this person, or give you their penname, but they sent me an PM through FFN stating: 

A response to your review at http://www.fanfiction.net/r/8896646/

You saw the description. You didn't have to read it, dumbass.


Now, I have no clue why this guy even bothered sending me this. The story I had reviewed that he was responding to wasn't even for a fanfic he wrote. 


I don't know how many of you guys have done this, left a review that said something along the lines of 'this story was interesting, but not really for me' just so you could be polite and give them another review count to their chapter since you read the story and didn't want to leave them with nothing since they went through all that trouble writing it, only to receive a PM from a dude who did NOT write said story calling you a dumbass for deciding to try reading something different and realizing it wasn't for you, but it's one of the most annoying things I've come across. Even worse than trolls because at least they add to my review count. This dude was just wasting space in my inbox.