Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Favorite Final Fantasy character

Since I don't have much to write today, I figured I'd use the blog as a place to post your opinions on about a specific subject today. That subject being your favorite Final Fantasy character and why. It can be any character from any Final Fantasy. I'm just curious to know why they're your favorite.

For those who are curious, my favorite character is Zack Fair. I remember that it used to be Cloud, but then I played Chrises Core and Zack became my favorite. The reason I like him best is because of how we see him grow. Zack starts out as a skilled but naive young man who goes on to become an incredible warrior with a clear set of morals. Over time we see his character evolve from a kind of goofy, fun loving and care free person to a more serious but still very compassionate individual. I remember in the game his dream was to be a hero, and I personally think he achieved that in the end.