Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Apologies

I wanted to apologize for being gone for so long. Honestly, I've been so busy with my original novel that I haven't been focusing as much on anything else, not even reading fanfiction.

Anyways, I've decided to post so you know I'm still alive and still writing. I haven't written as much for my fanfictions this week because I am currently in the revising process of my novel, which really just means that I am re-reading all the chapters in my novel over and over again, constantly editing and revising them until I am satisfied with what I've written. I've gone over chapters 1-13 and I must have re-read each chapter at least 5-8 times. It's a very arduous process, so it takes up a good chunk of my time.

That being said, if I do not have something out this week, I should have it out by next week. And speaking of which, is there any story in particular you guys would like me to focus on?