Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blurg?

So, everyone noticed my big brain fart. Yes, I wrote Naruto's name in place of Harry... again. I'm honestly not surprised I did this, though it has been some time. I had actually just finished reading a chapter to a Naruto fanfic before writing that specific scene for my Harry Potter fanfic. I'm guessing that because I still had Naruto on the brain, it just sort of popped up in my story.

I think I mentioned this before, but whenever I write, I'm hardly ever thinking about, well, anything. My mind usually tends to go blank when I write because I write so bloody fast that my mind can't actually keep up with my fingers. I have somewhere around an 85 to 90 word per minute type speed, which I think is pretty fast. If any of you ever got to listen to me write, you'd be like 'holy crap! listen to those fingers move! He's like those Super Hackers on Television and movies!'.

Anyways, I'd like to thank you guys for informing me of this error. It has since been corrected.

And please be sure to stop by this page again tomorrow. That's when I'll post my Chapter 16 Q&A.