Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Decision

It seems you guys have spoken and I've decided to update Gaia's Sennin. We actually had a tie for this, 3 for Gaia's Sennin and 3 for Heir of Slytherin. In the end I decided to go with Gaia's Sennin simply because it's gone longer without an update. My next fanfic to be updated after Gaia's Sennin will be Heir of Slytherin.

On a side note, I have finally finished my original story. I managed to cut down quite a bit of excess, tearing away the filler garbage and repeated phrases to give only the best and highest quality comedy available. Yes, it is a comedy, a romantic humor to be exact. Think Road Trip and American Pie meets Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy and you have an approximation of the type of comedy you'll find in my story. It tops out at 17 chapters and exactly 83,579 words; decent length for a novel.

Now I'm going to have it proof read by my step mother for Syntax and grammar. She has a Major in English, so her knowledge of the language kicks mine out of the water. After that, it's off to a Literary Agent(s) and hopefully to a publishing company.