Friday, October 11, 2013

Shifts

So I've decided to write for Shifts in Life for my next update. I haven't touched it in a while, so I'm gonna read my last chapter to see where I am and then get started.

On another note, have you guys been reading about the latest events here in the US? Probably not if you're from another country, but seriously, there is so much bad shit going down that I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up turning into a third world country at some point. The federal government has been closed for, I think... a week now? And the only agreement President O and the other loonies running this show have come to is that they need to continue talking...

Talking! As if that would solve our problems or the fact that there are probably somewhere around a couple hundred thousand, if not over a million federal workers who have a home and children and aren't getting paid.

I don't know what's going on with this country, but I'm beginning to suspect it's a sinking ship.