Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Been Gone A long time

Hey there, everyone! How've ya been? I know that I have been absent for a long time, and some of you probably thought I got myself killed. I'm still alive, thankfully, or not, I guess it depends on your point of view. In any case, my prolonged absence was a case of my internet not getting connected until today, like, all of five minutes ago today, so yeah, I've been out for a while.

There's a lot of stuff going on, as you know I've moved into my new Condo. I'll put some pictures up later, when I feel like getting off my bum and taking pictures. I've also finally updated the next chapter to Harry Potter -- Yay! -- and as an apology for being so damn late, I've posted the next chapter for Devil Ninja.

Double yay!

Now, a lot of things have happened in this new chapter of Harry Potter. A great many changes have taken place here that officially take this story away from canon and into the true realm of AU. I won't go into details, because if you're here then you've most likely already read my newest chapter and I shouldn't have to say what happened.

I hope you enjoyed it, as well as the third chapter to Devil Ninja. I'm off to do... things. You don't need to know what I'm doing, just nod your head once or whatever and have fun doing whatever it is you guys do.

Oh, and feel free to leave a post.