Saturday, December 14, 2013

Devil Ninja, Chapter 3, Q&A

Alright, so here you guys are, the chapter 3 Question and Answer sheet for Devil Ninja! Before we begin, let us all take a quick moment to clasp our hands in prayer and give thanks to The Log.
'you are fools! your log is but a mockery of the power of ninja!- the ninja from the desert declared. and the people shook their heads.
you have been denied the log for a long time, sandwalker. we cannot force you to see the glory of the log, but know this. when the time comes, and you have no other allies to call upon, the log will hear your prayers, and aid you.'
-book of the log, redwood journals verses 15-16
And now that I have read you...er... wrote you, this excerpt from the book of the log, let us get on with the question and answer.

nad the destroyer: The reason I have some of my story viewed from Rias' point of view is because I feel it's impossible to give readers the 'entire picture' from just one point of view (POV). I like giving multiple POVs so people can see the world I am trying to create from several different eyes, that way they have more then one perspective and can see the larger picture.

Ero-Debagame roughly translates to Perverted Peeping Tom.

Naruto is the only one who would call Rias by her name and not Buchou.

InflatedChimp: One can only hope. :D

SPark681: If Rias does find a manga that details Naruto's past, it will be as an Omoke and not an actual part of the story, and if that does happen everyone will know to thank you for delivering this idea to me. : )

 Pepperoni Muncher: Naruto is ranked as a low-level devil. Like Issei and everyone else aside from Rias, he is on the bottom rung of the Devil hierarchy.

Raidentensho: Considering I have never read Rise of the White Satan: The White Satan, I doubt I'll be getting any inspiration from that fic. And while your idea of giving Naruto a Sacred Gear is an interesting one, I don't think I'll be going with it. You won't understand why for a good number of chapters, but I can guarantee you that he won't be needing any Sacred Gear to kick ass.

Guest: Naruto's chakra coils will eventually recover to what they once were, but not for a long while. His chakra coils were quite literally destroyed, so he has to start from the level of a moderately strong genin.

excalibur812: I don't know, but I don't really think it matters if it does. It's true enough that Manda demands sacrifices before he is will to let anyone summon him for battle, though, and I feel it adds something to the story. Whether it's fandom or Au doesn't really matter. This is fanfiction, after all.

Well, that looks like all of the questions people had for me. Feel free to post if you have anymore, or wish to talk about something specific on this blog.