Monday, December 9, 2013

Late post.

Sorry for posting so late. I would have posted yesterday, but I was pretty busy.

For those of you who are curious, I got up early yesterday morning and did the Hot Chocolate 5K. I ended up placing 11th in the overall results out of several thousand people, 1st in my age group (20-24), and got a sub 20:00 pace, meaning I finished the 5k in under 20 minutes; 19:36 to be exact. That means I had a 6:19 Minute per mile pace.

I'm quite proud of myself. I managed to shave off a whole minute of my time from last year.

Anyways, after that I worked on some fanfiction. I'm writing for Ashikabi no Shinobi (Yay! Come on everybody! Do it with me! YAY!), and have gotten decently along (4,000+ words), then I went over to my parents house where we decorated the Christmas tree.

Or at least we would have decorated the Christmas tree, had the Christmas tree actually fit in the house.

It would have blocked the tv, you see, and we couldn't have that, so we had no place to put it.

At least I got a lot of left overs: pulled pork with a homemade sauce and cold slaw. Mmmm...

So, yeah, that's what happened yesterday. Oh! And I got a facebook page in order to help promote my book when I get it published. I'm currently looking into my options, and it looks like self-publishing is the way to go right now, so I think I'm going to do that.

It also means I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

That's all for now. If you have any comments, leave them in a post. Now, I am going to go eat, I'm starving!