Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Legend of Gaia's Sennin, Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Before we begin this little session of Question and Answer, I would like to take the time to thank Capito Celcior. Two of my biggest problems when it comes to writing have always been proper use of apostrophes and misuse of homophone (particularly your and you're; there, their and they're; and to, too and two), though I have been known to make other mistakes. I always try and catch those mistakes when I can, but as an imperfect being (I'm only human), I don't always find them.
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for!
...
Wait, you haven't been waiting for this moment? Well damn.
Anyways, it's time to answer whatever questions you guys have for me. Not many people asked me any questions. Then again not many people reviewed. But here we go.
The first question is from Uraharaisgod, I get the feeling that you like Kisuke Urahara a lot, which is cool. Always thought he was a funny dude. Anyways, the question was in regards to whether Yuffie would be paired with Naruto alongside Aerith.
The answer is no. I will not be pairing Yuffie with Naruto. Her crush on him is completely one-sided. Her feelings are not reciprocated, nor will they ever be.
The only person who may join Aerith is Cissnei because I feel she always got the short end of the stick in the games. But even then, it will take an act of God for Cissnei to join Naruto and Aerith. Or she may become the main pairing with Naruto if I decide to kill Aerith off. Hmm....
The last question is from qwerty, who asked me about Yuffie's training.
To start, Yuffie's training is going to be more about how to properly use Naruto's materia, as in tactics where using a replacement jutsu would be better than simply dodging or blocking, not teaching her how to use his materia. As you said, it's materia. All Yuffie has to do is put the materia in her arm and she can use any jutsu so long as she has enough chakra.
Of course, she'll never be able to use some of Naruto's jutsu. Even Naruto has trouble using some of his jutsu because the chakra cost for all of his jutsu has practically tripled in exchange for not needing to use hand seals.
I also have a plan for Yuffie to get her own unique materia, but I won't reveal that right now.
Anyways, it looks like those were all the questions today. I'll see you when I see you.

Metaphorically speaking of course, since I don't think I'll ever meet any of you in person.