Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ten-Tailed Wolf, Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Cerulean Knight: I was wondering if anyone would get that reference. I thought I made it kind of obvious, but no one has commented on it yet. Unfortunately, I can't answer your question without giving away spoilers. You'll just have to keep reading to find out.
Slytherin's Pimp: Hinata is something of an unusual subject for me. To be honest, I don't really like Hinata. She's too meek and mouse like for my tastes. I always felt that Naruto needed someone with a strong hand to guide him and tell him off when he's being stupid. I also dislike how everyone thinks that Hinata's whole 'blushing and stuttering and passing out whenever Naruto is within ten feet of her' is cute. Personally speaking, I think it's creepy, but that's just me. Like I said, I don't like Hinata.
All that being said, Hinata isn't really a villain either. That doesn't mean she won't go through a 'rough patch' in her life as she is forced to recognize that Naruto is forever out of her grasp, but it does mean I won't prolong her suffering anymore than my story dictates.
Aloxamax: Sorry, I suppose I should have said Demons were created from the negative aspects of humanity, including negative emotions. Demons are, to put it simply, everything that has ever been wrong about humans. They are humans worst traits made manifest. I guess I just didn't explain myself very well. I'll go back in and fix that part up.
Dark Pirate King: Yes, I can tell you that Demons, Gods and Youkai are going to play a significant role in my story. I wouldn't have bothered putting it in there if it wasn't in some way important to the plot. Right now, I'm simply building my world and introducing the AU part of my story slowly over the course of the original canon timeline. After a certain point, expect the AU to take over completely.

So, Sillent mentioned how I made a lot of grammatical mistakes. I do apologize for that. Honestly, I wanted to get this chapter out on time so badly that I rushed through the process and didn't go back in to proof read my work. You guys just got your first unbeta'd chapter from me in a long time.