Sunday, January 25, 2015

Devil Ninja, Chapter 11

LeroyallenXnaruto: I read on your Blog I think the part for questions and answers and you said that the people in the DxD verse are stronger than those of the Naruto verse. 

I think you're wrong. For proof you should check out "Naruto the fatherly sage" by fairy tail dragon slayer the seventh chapter to be precise has Naruto's stats and all of them are cannon and not fabricated. 


If that doesn't convince you you should check out his other story. "Naruto the human alien" the second and most recent chapter also has proof of how strong Naruto really is..


Answer: I don't know where you got the idea that fairy tail dragon slayer was Kishimoto Masashi, but allow me to disabuse you of that notion. Fairy tail dragon slayer is, like myself, a fanfiction writer. That means he writes fanfiction, which consequently means that nothing he writes is ever cannonically accurate. What's more, fairy tail dragon slayer is one of those writers who always writes OP or God-like Naruto stories. While his fanfics aren't bad, and I do enjoy reading them, they are not accurate either. If you want accurate information on Naruto's stats, then you should check out Naruto wiki, not fairy tail dragon slayer's fanfictions.

Phoenixblade Hm... while an interesting chapter, I'm not so sure about the whole "Excalibur Ruler being used to subvert Naruto's will". Don't get me wrong, it's not that I think Naruto should be able to resist it, it's more that it's extremely annoying and a fairly bad plot device, and it leaves me with a kind of "bad end" feeling. Over all I can't say I'm unhappy with the chapter considering how much happens that has a good feeling to ti, but that ending doesn't make me like it. So I'm stuck with merely calling it "interesting" and hoping the coming chapter makes up for my lack of enthusiasm.

I know that he can't simply breeze through everything. Let's face it that would unrealistic and incredibly boring. There are bound to be trials and tribulations, and I know that being the "hero" of the story he'll come out fair over all. ... Still can't help that "bad end" feeling though.


Answer: I do understand your point, but then, that's also kind of the point. I want you to have that, "I've got a bad feeling about this," thought when you read that ending. It creates tension. You read this chapter and wonder to yourself, "how is Naruto going to get out of this? Can he even get out of this?" It's written this way with that purpose in mind.

Slydino: Great chapter. Not sure I like where the story's going. I mean Issei is great and all but I don't like having two harems it leaves a bad taste in my mouth it's ok to give him Asia but I think Akeno would be a much better fit with Naruto. Just my opinion though. Anyway great chapter and can't wait for the next one.

Answer: I don't consider two girls a harem. To me, a harem is when one male is in a relationship with three or more women, and I'll tell you right now that Issei isn't getting anymore women. I had him get with Asia because it gives Issei someone who helps him overcome his limitations by wanting to protect her, and I added Akeno because, if I'm being honest, I don't think she and Naruto would make a good couple unless I OC her. Akeno is a sadist, and Naruto isn't really the type who's into S&M. Issei, on the other hand, I can see eventually being turned onto it.

LordGhostStriker: isn't Ruler's weakness is that your Will needs STRONGER than the person your trying to control?

Answer: Actually, it never says that the will of the wielder must be stronger than the person Excalibur Ruler is being used against to work. It just says that Excalibur Ruler grants absolute control over other beings. I imagine it won't work on some beings though, like Ophis and Great Red, and maybe the Heavenly Dragons Ddraig and Albion.